Friday 8 July 2011

Steam sales!

Man, I love the sales that Steam has on.

The one currently is the "Summer Camp Sale" it's final day is Sunday (10th July).
So far I've been quite tame, I've only bought a few games, the latest one being Amnesia. Great game, the atmosphere and suspense is amazing. I was genuinely scared while playing it. Which is quite rare for games these days.

Also in the sale there is a thing where certain achievements you earn each day give you tickets in the Steam store, kind of like a carnival. You can spend the tickets on items such as DLC, exclusive offers on games etc (Each items costs 3 tickets). It's really quite good and gives something back for playing titles and also acts as an incentive to play new ones.

In other news and slightly off topic, I'm really hyped for Battlefield 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment