Thursday 2 June 2011

$8 haircut? FUCK YOU!

Man I love The Killing Tree. Such an awesome band. 

My day today has been shit to be honest. I kept fucking up at work. I couldn't concentrate at all. I felt like utter shit. Why? 'Cause I miss the girl I love. It's horrible going from two of the best days of my life, spent with the perfect girl... to this. She text me all the time while I was at work counting down the hours until we got to spend time together. It made me sad. Oh and to top it all off my eyes itched like fuck and my cold is getting worse.

Nicola is perfect, everything about her is perfect. Her amazing personality and the fact that we can talk for hours without getting bored. She understand me and I understand her, its nice. The fact that we have the same interests and stuff, such as music. Her gorgeous eyes and her soft skin. Her tender lips and her soft hair. Shes beautiful. Ohhh yeah and shes fucking hilarious.

I hate not being with her, it depresses me. I miss her when we're not together and I think about her all the time. When I go to work I can't wait to just hold her again. I'm absolutely crazy about her. Shes my whole world, my everything. I couldn't imagine my life without her now and to be honest I don't want to.

I love her so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment