Saturday 18 June 2011

My Dad

Me and my OLD man, have pretty much been to hell and back... all through me. Hes always been there and even though we clash sometimes we'll always move on and I'll always be his son and he'll always be my dad.

I'm so much like him its unreal. I honestly don't mind though because he's an awesome man.

I went downstairs to get food as I had oatcakes left (My tea from yesterday) so I opened the fridge an noticed where 3 of my oatcakes would have been there was an empty space. I ranted and raged at my mum who told me that my brother had ate them to which I replied "It's not good enough, they're mine, he ate his and mine. It's bullshit" or something along those lines. Then my dad said "Yeah like someone drank a bottle of my beer as well" which made me stop and think about what I'm doing.

My dad knew I'd done it same as I knew my brother had ate my food. We're exactly the same but he's a lot more wiser and because we're the same there are things which he does (probably on purpose like the beer thing) to make me realise what I'm doing and keep me in check.

Thanks Dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment