Saturday 11 June 2011

Life.

So the other day I finished work at 6. I decided to go home and get changed and go back to Work to have a few beers with my mates who were in the pub. It was Nicola's friend Beth's birthday too so I spent some time with them and had a laugh and ate cake. It was awesome!

I went home at 10 to have my Insulin injection and was on my way back to Nic. I got a text saying her Dad had turned up. I totally shat a brick. Her Dad didn't know about us being together and he's rather protective of her. To say that I was scared would be a bit of an understatement. I kind of know her Dad, Andy because he is mates with Kenny and Hoppy. I spent a while being quiet and apparently Hoppy had told him that I "was trying to get in his Daughter's knickers" which Andy didn't take too well, I don't think.

I had already spoke to Nic's Mum briefly and I knew the score, if I ever fucked her around then I'm pretty much dead meat. I turned around and told her that she was worth it.

I was sick of waiting around though and just thought "Fuck it" I really care about Nic and as scary as it was I went to Andy and asked to speak with him outside. I basically blabbed the whole thing to him. At first it was a kinda no. Then I told him that I'd been spending time with her and that I really liked her and she liked me. I told him I would always do right by her and protect her. He turned around and said yes but If I ever hurt her then I was pretty much fucked. I understand this and said It wouldn't happen.

After we were finished saying our pieces Nic's Mum shook my hand and said that she respected me because not many people would say what I said to Andy and have the guts to be completely honest. I was so relieved I got a yes and that Andy respected me for telling him.

Thank fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment