Saturday 4 June 2011

To see the world.

To travel to the other side of the world would be amazing. I spoke to Baz just and he said I should go back to Australia with him next year. (He's coming back to England around December then going back out there later next year) I would love it, I really would.

That said though I have a really good deal here, I have a full time job, money and an amazing girlfriend, Nicola. I could not give her up for anything. I would love to see the world with her. If she can come with me then it would be the best thing ever. I would love to spend a few months with her in Australia just living our lives and traveling. Perfect.

Being without her would tear me apart, so If I had to choose then I would stay here with her, I love her so much.

Shes the best thing to ever happen to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment