Wednesday 1 June 2011

The past two days...

The past two days have been amazing, I spent them with Nicola.

Day one:
The first day I spent with Nic, we did nothing! We went for a walk and sat on a bench for hours. I love the small things in a relationship... holding hands, hugs, texts etc. Things that make you smile and make you know that the other person is thinking about you. Spending time with Nic makes me feel alive, my heart feels like its about to jump out my chest and I get that feeling in my stomach. I met her by my old high school and we went for a small walk holding each others hands, it felt so nice to just be with her. I'm crazy about her. We sat on this bench for hours and talked about stuff, time flew. I held her close to me and I felt so happy, it felt like nothing else could touch me and I never wanted her to let go. After a bit we went to the park and walked around talking and having a laugh, she makes me so happy. Being with her is something special, we work together so we dont have much time to just be ourselves and hang out and spend quality time together.

We ended up sitting on the grass in the park an watching the diggers work on the old skate park. We sat there for ages and talked more about things, we held each other close and it felt amazing, her hands and skin felt soft and it made me smile. We kissed and it felt amazing. We lay on the grass and talked while watching the clouds move. She put her head on my chest and cuddled me as I played with her hair and to be perfectly honest. I wish that moment lasted forever. She is actually perfect.

Day two:
The second day we spent together we went to the lake. We held hands, stopping every so often to hold each other close while our friend Beth took photos of the ducks on the lake. I wanted Ice cream from the shop but by the time we eventually made it back around the lake it had closed. I was mildly disappointed but overall spending time with Nicola made me so happy I forgot all about the Ice cream we said we'd have. We ended up walking to ASDA which was a short walk away from the lake, we stopped off in a small fish shop on the way there to look at the fish inside, Nicola wanted to get the clown fish like Nemo from Finding Nemo. I actually thought about saving up and getting two for us. They were rather cute. We got to ASDA and we bought crisps, chocolate, milkshake and energy drink and sat outside on the curb eating them. We talked about some more random stuff, we held hands, hugged and kissed. She is perfect.

We eventually made it back to where we parted ways, we held each other and she put her head on my chest and felt my heart beat, it was the best feeling ever. We kissed goodbye and started to walk away, but she called me back we hugged and held each other for a few more minutes. It felt nice because I cant bare to be without her, when we're not together I miss her so much. We said goodbye for a second time and I turned back to watch her walk away. It actually crushed me, It felt horrible to let her go and watch her walk away from me. We text each other for the rest of the night.


She is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment