Wednesday 15 June 2011

Echo

So basically I started playing APB again.

I've actually just come off it. I had a pretty hardcore gaming session with Dan and little Tom. It was good to game again, I've missed it. I really haven't had time since starting my Job. I sleep during the day and go to work an finish in the early hours. So most of my friends either can't be bothered or are asleep. It sucks.

This isn't the point of the blog though.
Lately I've been thinking about what Baz said to me a few days ago. He asked me to go to Australia next year with him. It's been on my mind now ever since and I've come to the decision that I'm going to do it.
From now on I'm saving all the money to go Australia (and hopefully Japan) next year.

It will be an amazing trip to see the world and an awesome experience in general.

The only downside is that I'll have to leave Nic behind. I wish she could come but I highly doubt she'll be able to.
Things with Nic get better an better everyday. She's amazing. It's going to suck so bad when I leave. She said she'd wait for me but I honestly don't want her to. I couldn't ask someone to put their whole life on hold an wait for me. It's not fair on either of us. I'll have to let her go...

That said though, I'm enjoying the now, and the now is awesome.



Love life.

No comments:

Post a Comment